CLICK HERE PURCHASE THE DVD >>
Exclusive DVD Special Features:
- Follow-Up Interview with film subject, John Stoll.
- Follow-Up Interview with Cookie Ridolfi, Director of the Northern California Innocence Project.
- Follow-Up Interview with filmmakers Dana Nachman and Don Hardy.
- Q&A from the World Première at the 2008 Toronto International Film Festival
- "Living the Dream," a Documentary Short Film by Dana Nachman and Don Hardy.
A portion of all proceeds will be donated to the Northern California Innocence Project (NCIP).
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD ON iTUNES >>
Educational Screening Use:
The DVD of Witch Hunt is for "home use" only and is not intended to be rebroadcast in a public setting without dispensation from the distributor on a case by case basis. The filmmakers donate a significant portion of the proceeds to the Northern California Innocence Project and are unable to allow a single consumer DVD to be purchased and screened in a public or classroom setting.
For those interested in screening the film publicly on a limited basis, please purchase either of the public screening kits or to screen the film on a rolling basis contact the distributors directly at WitchHunt@yourhalf.com or at 818.334.3303 for pricing options.
For bulk orders of more than 30 units please call 818-334-3303 or email WitchHunt@yourhalf.com.
If you'd like to be alerted to info on purchasing the film or official Witch Hunt merchandise, please CLICK HERE to fill out our online form >>.